A step-by-step course that teaches you how to properly manage your time, then use that time to boost website traffic through clear copywriting and simple marketing strategies, even if you're buried in kids.
I've taken my experience from...
3 years of blogging,
570,000+ page views, and
1M+ repins on Pinterest
to show you how you can master your time, write weekly content, and grow a loyal readership.
Goes above and beyond teaching you blogging strategies. I show you how to actually implement those strategies in your day-to-day life.
Teaches you how you can manage your time as a blogger and a mom, while still getting your blog on the road to becoming profitable.
Shows you that running a profitable blog on-the-cheap is a very, very possible - and encouraged!
MODULE 1: BECOMING A BLOGGER
Before you start implementing all your new strategies for success, you must shift your mindset about blogging. To do this, we'll learn...
- How to start owning your blog as a business and not just a hobby
- How to identify exactly who you're writing for, so you can connect seamlessly with your readers
- How to clarify your messaging within your blog posts, emails, social media posts, and website to keep your readers coming back for more
MODULE 2: CREATING WEEKLY CONTENT
WITHOUT THE STRESS
Creating new content each week is key in building relationships with your readers... but, this becomes overwhelming for most bloggers. So, well take a week to dive into...
- Mastering your time through deep-dive planning
- How to make time for blogging in your already-busy schedule - plus, make the most of that time
- Writing a new blog post and promoting it in just 5 hours per week through my secret Mama Blogger 5 Framework
MODULE 3: FINDING & NURTURING YOUR TRIBE
If you don't have a loyal base of readers who you're interacting with regularly, it feels like you're talking to an empty room. BUT, blogging gets real fun when you're writing FOR people! So, we'll cover...
- How to find your tribe on Instagram and start growing your following in just 15 minutes per day
- How to make connections on Facebook without just dropping your blog post links in random share groups
- Where you can make connections for your blog in real life to build die-hard supporters
- The right ways to engage with your tribe that results in huge growth for your blog
MODULE 4: PROMOTING YOUR BLOG
You can write tons of 5-star blog posts, but it won't matter if you don't promote them the right way! So, I'm sharing more than I probably should about how to get the word out for your blog posts. You'll learn all about...
- Promoting on Pinterest. Yes, all your questions answered on how to make your pins super-searchable and optimizing your content for massive traffic through Pinterest
- Growing your email list with a freebie so you're giving your readers massive value and keeping the line of communication open
- The right way to handle email marketing for your blog, without being spammy or only sending your latest blog post
- Creating a monthly promotion schedule to keep everything straight and ditch your overwhelm
MODULE 5: MAKING MONEY WITH
AUTHENTIC AFFILIATE MARKETING
Because blogging is no fun if you're not making any money. As busy moms, we don't have time to waste time! You'll learn the ropes on...
- What exactly affiliate marketing is and how you can do it the right way for your blog
- Setting up your blog for affiliate marketing so you'll stay compliant with the laws of the world
- The best way to promote affiliate products and the different types of blog posts you can write to help you sell naturally
MODULE 6: GOING ABOVE AND BEYOND WITH
PRACTICAL GOAL SETTING
Writing new weekly content is important, but as an entrepreneur, you have to set goals to grow your blog to the next level. So, I'll show you everything you need to know to...
- Shift your mindset about goals so they're actually attainable
- Set goals that are right for you and your blog
- Break your goals down into achievable to-do lists